- Congress has been flexing its muscles, legislating on the same issues over and over and over… filibustering…stopping progress…endless boring complaining… and now, both sides of the aisle neglecting their responsibilities.
- It’s the Twilight Zone.
THEY WON’T DO ANYTHING for the Country, WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD IS AT STAKE
- The Way I see it we have two choices:
- Defend the downtrodden
- IF America IS… the light of the World, and the Salt of the Earth it claims to be…
- Where are all the other countries? You ask. Why should we be the only one spending our money…losing our soldiers? you ask.
- Most often, the one doing the right thing…is standing alone.
They are rich, really, really rich…..